- Pussy cat, pussy cat, where have you been?
- I’ve been to London to look at the Queen.
- Pussy cat, pussy cat, what did you do there?
- I chased a little mouse right under the chair.
- If he went to see the queen, then why is he under a chair chasing a mouse? Because that is what cats do. We usually do what is in our nature and if you want a change your life, do something that is not usually in your nature.
- what’s new pussycat?
- Played harp this morning. Actually a really good practice session. then, Went down stairs to play piano but got thrown out by a teacher and had to go to another room. Perhaps I should take the big chance and buy my own condo, my own harp… I am going to trust that I can improve my skills and get a good job. You have to work for it though self, no one is giving you the good life on a silver platter. you have to earn it. TIME: things I must earn.
- Pussy riot to be freed