I went to worship this morning. Nothing is an accident. if you read my previous post, I saw a car accident Monday on the way to work. well, I found out the persons in the car are a part of our church and were critically injured. So we prayed for them. Prayer works and does heal and help.
so roommate’s friend suggested I become a teacher. But is she going to pay the fee for the teacher’s test. But I already passed the GRE test. this is what it says:
- Achievement of a passing score on the Florida General Knowledge Test earned no more than ten (10) years prior to the date of application
- A valid standard teaching certificate issued by a US state or territory
- A valid certificate issued by the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards or the American Board for Certification of Teacher Excellence
- Completion of two (2) semesters of full-time college teaching experience or the equivalent in part-time college teaching experience
- Effective for tests administered on or after July 1, 2015, achievement of passing scores, as identified in Rule 6A-4.0021(12), F.A.C., on test sections of the GRE® revised General Test
- GRE Analytical Writing combined score of 4 out of 6 acceptable for GK Essay
- GRE Quantitative Reasoning scaled score of 147 acceptable for GK Mathematics
- GRE Verbal Reasoning scaled score of 151 acceptable for both GK English Language Skills and GK Reading
New: During the 2014 Legislative Session, the passage of House Bill 433 amended s. 1012.56, FS, to eliminate the obsolete option of achieving a passing score on the CLAST earned prior to July 1, 2002, to satisfy the general knowledge requirement. Read more (PDF).